GEARS August 2018. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- The unCERTAINty OF IT…
- Why Doesn’t My 6T40 Shift Right?
- Tackling The Nissan CVT Jatco Transmissions: Basic Checkout
- A Common Sense Approach to Charging System Diagnosis
- Precision International: Helping You Solve Some of Your Toughest Transmission Rebuilds
- It’s Time to Get Grounded!
- It’s Who You Are
- The Mother Road
- Champion Transmissions Keeps Busy by Providing Champion Level Service to Its Customers!
- So You’re Going to Powertrain Expo… Now What?
- Powertrain Industry News
- Shoppers and Classified