GEARS July 2017. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- Shoppers and Classified
- Powertrain Industry News
- ATRA’s Powertrain Expo – Register Now – Schedule at a Glance
- Lake City Auto Care: Transmissions and a Whole Lot More!
- Scan Tool 1–2–3
- That’s How It Should Be
- The Rise Of The 300
- It’s The Journey; Not The Goal
- Toyota/Lexus Adds Eight Speeds to the U881E
- Keep the Shop Clean and Humming – Make it Ready to Sell and Fun to Run
- Faulty Brake Light Switch Has Transmission Shifting In and Out of Gear While Stopped
- Ownership is American
- Now That Was a Good PUN – Programming and Part Numbers on 8L45/8L90 Solenoids
- Diagnosing Magna’s MP 3010 Transfer Case Control System