GEARS September 2017. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- Has It Been That Long?
- A Look Inside the MP3010 Transfer Case
- 6T40/45 Diagnosis and Fixes
- Seal Aftermarket Products: The Company Behind the Innovations
- Going Nowhere Fast… 5R55W Delayed Forward Engagement
- How Much Alcohol Is Too Much?
- Looking for Information: Allison Prognostics
- It’s Our Silver Jubilee! 25 Years of GEARS!
- Do you Care… Really?
- Decision Making: Yes or No?
- You Can Make It Happen, Create Your Smart Exit
- KC Martin Automotive and Transmission: Community Service and Growing Their Own
- Introducing Standalone Controllers for 5-, 6-, 7-, and 8-Speed Transmissions
- Handling the Irate Customer
- Powertrain Industry News
- Shoppers and Classified