GEARS June 2018. GEARS is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the understanding the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance, is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers. GEARS also welcomes articles submitted by members of the industry. GEARS considers all articles for publication that contribute positively to the welfare of the transmission industry, and reserves the right to edit all articles it publishes. If you would like to submit an article to GEARS, include background information about the author and a telephone number where he/she may be reached. If you want submissions returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
In This Issue
- Casting a Positive Note to the Industry
- 4×4 Mayhem: Diagnosing DTC C0306 for the American Axle (AAM) Transfer Case
- Saving Headaches: Toyota Solenoids and Valve Bodies
- Planetary Gearsets in a Honda?
- 2009 Honda Has Mysterious Noise and Won’t Shift Intermittently
- Pressure and Vacuum Diagnosis, Part III: Running Compression
- Don’t Aspire to Be Great
- Think About It
- 2018 TCRA Event A Rousing Success
- Shop Equipment & Tools Showcase
- Powertrain Industry News
- Shoppers and Classified